Crochet Project

October 08, 2013

Heyhooo.. I'm back! 
Today's post is about crochet, kind of new hobby I started to do. It's kinda very difficult DIY craft and need lots of attention and concentration, one false can make whole fails to the craft. Frustrating in the beginnning, but now I started to have fun with it. These are some picture of crochet crafts done by me and my friend, Ida (she's my senior in this kind of craft).


(bracelets)

(stars)

(flowers)


(candies)


(necklaces)

(necklaces)

(cherry)

We've planned to sell those things, so we keep up producing some new stuffs, some more bigger like beanie, bag, clutch, vest, etc. I'll share new stuffs later. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ini bikinan kamu sendiri ya? wah keren... bagus. aku suka blog kamu. gimana caranya edit halaman biar lucu gini?

    ReplyDelete